The primary purpose and goal of the society is to praise and honor the Blessed Mother, to secure her patronage by recitation of the Rosary and for the mutual spiritual benefit of all members throughout the world. Entrusted with the care of the altar, their duty is to provide and maintain a suitable dwelling place for Our Lord Jesus Christ. The Rosary Society is both spiritual and social.
All ladies of the parish are encouraged to join. We meet monthly, the first Tuesday, following the first Sunday of every month from September through June.
• Recitation of the Rosary at the beginning of the monthly meeting
• Recitation of a decade of the Rosary at the wake of a deceased Rosarian, her spouse or child.
• Cleaning and care of the altar and linens on a weekly basis.
• Increase membership and facilitate, in coordination with other parish organizations, the financial support of the parish.
• Fund raising activities for the benefit of the church and Parish Center
• Take part in the various programs offered by the parish and its organizations.
• Publicly and privately seek the intercession of Mary, Queen of the Holy Rosary.